About Amana Bank
Amana Bank is the Tanzania's first & fully fledged Islamic Bank.Its beginning can be traced back to October 2009 when a group of prominent Tanzanian business personalities met and set in motion the establishment of an Islamic bank. Today, Amana Bank is wholly owned by a diverse base of Tanzanian businessmen who are committed to the success thereof.
We aspire to be the preferred and leading provider of Sharia compliant financial solutions in our markets.
To provide unique and innovative financial solutions which are Sharia compliant in an ethical and transparent manner driven by cutting-edge technology for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Our Core Values
Our core values are the broad set of guiding principles that direct's the decisions and actions that Amana Bank staff will be taking as they execute their daily duties.
- Ethical:We conform / adhere to accepted highest standards of Sharia principles.
- Professinalism: We carry out our responsibilities with high level of excellence, competence, accountability and passion at all times.
- Transparency: Our operations are conducted with no hidden agendas. We undertake to make full disclosure of information to enable our customers make the right decisions.
- Trust: We have confidence in our capabilities and conduct our business with integrity.
- Receptive: We are approachable and supportive to our customers, employees, the community we serve and all other stakeholders.