Hajj & Umrah Savings Account
Amana Bank Hajj Savings Account is a special product aiming to promote the fifth pillar of Islam and those who wish to go for Umrah.It is first of its kind in Tanzania Islamic banking market. It has been structured based on Sharia compliant contract of Mudharaba Mutlaqa (unrestricted Passive Partnership).
- Based on Unrestricted Mudharaba
- Minimum Opening Balance of TZS 10,000/ or USD 50
- Minimum Operating Balance of TZS 10,000/- or USD 50
- Profit Paid on Minimum Average Daily Balance of TZS 100,000/- or USD 1,000
- Not Allowed to Overdraw
- Once a Year Withdrawal
- Instant Transaction Alerts (SMS Alerts)
- Easy to Open and Operate
- Stress Free and Effective Investment Plan
- High Profit Weightage
- Competitive Foreign Exchange Rate
- Free Cash Transfers Within the Bank
- Makes a Hajj Dream Possible
- Free Standing Orders Instruction Within the Bank
- Free Electronic Bank Statement
- Hajj Year SMS Alert
- Financing Facility under the following arrangement:-
- Customer must have definite source of income to service the granted facility.
- Security: (none) unsecured
- Facility Type: Qardh (profit free facilities)
- Maximum Tenure: up to 12 Months
- Amount: 10% of Hajj package, Maximum 1.5 million
-90% of the Hajj Package should be gradually deposited at Amana Bank for not less than 12 months.
-50% of the amount to be in the customer’s account at least 6 months prior to applying for the facility.
- One passport size photograph
- Copy of new driver’s license or voter’s card or passport
- Introduction letter from local government / employer or utility bill (water, electricity or telephone) having the applicant’s name
- Residence / work permit for non-residents
Download our Amana Bank Application